White Flag of Surrender
By definition, the white flag is an internationally recognized protective sign of truce or ceasefire, and request for negotiation. A white flag signifies to all that an approaching negotiator is unarmed, with an intent to surrender or a desire to communicate.
I've had many moments in my life where I'd have to raise this white flag. Maybe you have as well?
My writings here will be for me. And for you, if you continue to read.
Life can be amazing. It also can be so incredibly difficult to the point you feel like you can't go on. It can be filled with heart break, financial woes, relationship fallout, divorce, death, etc. You get the picture.
What I will write about here are how to navigate through life's devastating situations.
I am still learning, growing, stretching and honestly, still hurting. I feel like you could watch the story of my life via one of those annoying ultra-dramatic soap opera's that are on at 1pm in the middle of the week.
Also, I wish, for now, to remain anonymous. I will share some very transparent and authentic failures of my life. I will share how I've hurt others and others have wounded me.
I hope this helps you.
No comments:
Post a Comment